[mythtv-users] Current source for XBOX files?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:26:58 UTC 2006

On 7/10/06, chris at cpr.homelinux.net <chris at cpr.homelinux.net> wrote:

> I'm sure I've seen other people on here mention that they were
> running 0.19 on their XBox.  What sources.list are you using?

I *think* the way I did it was I used the old 0.4 version of the Xbox
mythTV installer (http://bit.blkbk.com/) and installed with Xebian
1.1.

This gave me a very dodgy Xebian install with all of the dependencies
myth requires, so I just found some debian packages and installed
those.  It seemed to work fine.

I wish the Xbox mythTV scripts were kept up to date.  They were very
good at first, but the second time I used them (as described above),
they were hard work.  I hope we can move them forward somehow...

Cheers,
Whytey