[mythtv-users] PVR 500 - 2nd tuner has muffled sound

Timothy McFadden tim at timandjamie.com
Sun Jul 9 04:44:38 UTC 2006

Hi.

I've just rebuilt my mythbox with Gentoo and a PVR500.  I now have two
capture cards: a PVR-350 (not using TV out) and a PVR-500.

The only thing not working is the second tuner on the '500.  The sound is
barely audible.  The first tuner on the '500 is fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure this out?  Do you think
this is an IVTV issue?

I have yet to put the 500 into a windows machine.  I guess that's the first
thing I could try.

2.6.16-gentoo-r11
ivtv-0.6.3
mythtv-0.19_p9163-r1