[mythtv-users] Picture Adjustments

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 17:53:38 UTC 2006

On 7/8/06, Mercury Morris <mercury.morris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've stopped and started both the backend and frontend, but every time Hue
> comes up 0, Left/Right arrow changes it to -1, stuck solid.  This happens
> only while Watching TV on a PVR-250.  Switching tuners to a HD-5000 card,
> the problem goes away, the picture is quite normal.

Well of course, the answer was right in the question.  Since it only
happened to the one tuner, the PVR-250, there must be a setting in the
CaptureCard Table!

DUH!

Found it there, the key is called "hue".  I set it to a value quite
close to the values for colour and contrast - 65261.  Weird value, but
that solved the problem of an ALL-BLUE baseball game on FOX.

--
MM