[mythtv-users] upgrade to .19 issues

Harald Overas harald.overas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:31:47 UTC 2006

Hi

I think this is a xebian problem. Have you tried to use the mythfrontend
application on the mythbackend pc for testing if you got the same problem?
I have used xebian on my xbox for a while now, but I was not very pleased
with how mythfrontend was working in xebian. I have not tried to rewind or
forward in Live TV, but because the xbox has only 64 MB RAM the mythtv works
very slow. I think you have problems because the mythtv 0.19 has changed in
the way LiveTV behaves. Check out this link
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.19

Harald