[mythtv-users] Feature Request, Vacation Mode

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 00:20:03 UTC 2006

On 7/6/06, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> There are TONS of ways to expire recordings. I'm sure one of the
> existing rules (or exceptions) will work for you.

That is a good idea, and I will look into it.

> show she has decided she doesn't like to watch any more. You can also
> set a recording to inactive which will turn it off until you turn it
> back on again which I believe is what you're suggesting. Priorities

This is what I am suggesting, but more automated.  Instead of, every
time I go on vacation having to adjust each recording schedule, this
method would allow for the adjustment to be made once, and all rules
to follow one simple command of, turn all vacation non-recordings
inactive for now.