[mythtv-users] Error Compiling mythmusic

jon lists at bigjjs.com
Thu Jul 6 17:25:27 UTC 2006

> Just to be sure, you're using /usr/local for your mythtv install and
> your mythplugins build or are you using a prefix of /usr?
>
> Kevin
Ok, well I still don't know what the problem was, but I fixed it be removing and re-downloading via svn the source.  I recompiled and reinstalled mythtv and then recompiled the plugins and this time mythmusic complied just fine.
I believe that I may have initially compiled the base and then downloaded the plugins and gotten a slightly higher svn version of the plugins.  I'm not sure why a make distclean didn't take care of the problem once I had re-downloaded the correct version, however I'm not really sure what make distclean does, so there you go.
Thanks for the help.
--
Jon