[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 5

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:20:53 UTC 2006

FC5 works just fine.  Make sure to do a full upgrade with Yum or another
package manager and get into kernel 2.6.17.  LIRC is updated and ready to
go, and 2.6.17 seems to be MUCH better about laggy sound and such.

Jarod's guide is fine, I ended up using atrpms for myth and lirc, but livna
for the nvidia drivers.

--Douglas Wagner