[mythtv-users] Responsiveness of zap2it to lineup discrepancies?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Tue Jul 4 18:09:33 UTC 2006

I've been reporting the same lineup discrepancy to DataDirect (e.g.,
labs at zap2it.com) about every two months since the beginning of the
year.  They acknowledged my first report (back in January) but did
not fix the problem, and have not acknowledged any later report.

Should I be using the forum there instead?  Does anyone know why it
might take them more than 7 months to fix the problem?

(Failing that, is there some way I can convince my Myth that the
listings for one lineup on channels 84 and 85 should -actually- be
taken to be for channels 71 and 72 instead?  [E.g., "even though
zap2it claims these are channels 84 and 85, they're actually 71 and
72".]  I'm still using 0.18.1 for the moment.)

Tnx.