[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.8 error messages when data unavailable

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 23:39:35 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

I spent the last hour trying to figure out why tv_grab_au gave me this
cryptic error when i was trying to configure it:

Can't call method "look_down" on an undefined value at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_au line 863, <> line 1.

It turned out that the channel nine data is down at the moment.

May I suggest the addition of some error checking that will indicate
that the data is unavailable at this time or something?

Thanks,

Jason