[mythtv-users] Mytharchive

Kari Salmela kari.salmela at lanwan.fi
Sat Jul 1 17:47:31 UTC 2006

Hello

Anybody out there who may be able to help? I have tried to export some
files from mythtv box. However:

- when using nuvexport mythtranscode does segmentation fault on large
recordings (small files work ok). I have not tried to do any gdb on it yet.
- with mytharchive I can choose files and such but nothing happens on
"monitor" window when  transcoding is supposed to start

Any ideas on how to solve either one or possibly both problems? How do I
enable some sort of logging in mytharchive to see what it is missing?

--Kari