[mythtv-users] Moving GUI

David A. Parker dparker at utica.edu
Tue Jan 31 19:54:04 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have had my MythTV box up and running for about two months without any
real problems, except that the GUI creeps up and to the left over time,
eventually forcing the top and left sides of it out of the viewable
screen, and I find myself having to reposition it every 2 weeks or so.
I go in and adjust the X,Y offset each time to get the GUI cenetered on
the screen, and over the course of a week or two those values stay the
same but the GUI moves again.  The TV picture is always full-screen and
cenetered, this is only related to the on-screen program info, program
guide, setup screens, etc.

The display card is a Hauppauge PVR-350, and like I said, everything
seems fine with it except for the wandering GUI.

Anyone have any ideas?

     Thanks!
     Dave

--