[mythtv-users] More popup menu oddities (can't select / wrong color buttons)

Benjamin Carlisle ben.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:48:04 UTC 2006

> I've seen this on the Minimalist-Wide theme.  I think it may be a
> focus issue.  Once I move the mouse and click on the dialog box, it
> receives focus and then everything is fine.

That seems to be a likely reason, however, something other than user input
must be changing the focus.  I assume that most Myth users (including
myself) do not have a mouse attached to their Myth box to change focus.  So
the question I would ask is what could be changing this and why?

For the short term, how would I switch the focus back to Myth without a
mouse?

(FYI I'm using FVWM based off of a Knoppmyth original install.)

cheers