[mythtv-users] NFS Kernel problem

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Jan 31 13:43:09 UTC 2006

Not specifically MythTV related but it's preventing me
from starting MythTV.  I have all my recordings nfs
mounted, and I have a power outage last night which
apparently corrupted the nfs part of my Kernel.
I'm running FC3, upgraded via apt-get.  How can
I repair this (or find the specifics of nfs that are broken)
without rebuilding my whole system?  I'm already
going through MythTV withdrawal, and I don't even
have anything scheduled to record tonight!

Could I just do an apt-get dist-upgrade to get the
nfs stuff back, while updating my system at the same time?

Oh, I'm going out htis morning to buy a UPS!

Thanks!
Paul