[mythtv-users] 3x Dvico Fusion DVB-T Lite cards in one backend?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:09:44 UTC 2006

On 1/31/06, Chris Henderson <jchendo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I read on  the list here that there is a problem with having more than 2 of
> the lite cards in the same backend. ( I searched on server different
> variations of the Dvico, DVT-Lite, max cards etc. there is a lot of posts
> there but i could not find any thing regarding this. From what i remember it
> had something to do with the chip set)
>    1. can anyone confirm this?

Chris,

All I can say is that I run 3 x AVerMedia 771's, which are similar to
the DVICO's I believe.  (So similar, Chris Pascoe, who wrote the
drivers for them, got me to use his drivers on my FC2 box when I
installed them).

I have no problems what-so-ever making three recordings and watching
another, though I stick to Standard Def.

For the record, my config isn't that beasty:
AMD Sempron 2400
768 MB RAM
260GB Drive (with 8MB cache)
Crappy Mobo!

Hope that helps, ;)

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.