[mythtv-users] media_settings.xml

Ronald Kohsman ronald.kohsman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:51:05 UTC 2006

I'm with you on the vi thing....the gui will be the downfall of
civilization....if someone has to type stop to avert a monumental
catastrophe...we are doomed...they will be looking for the stupid gui stop
button until it is too late....or the any key.

I've noticed when I ssh into the tv (myth box) and vi the files...they are
getting corrupted. Bunch of crap in there with them.

Not sure why. Anyway...trying to clean up the ones I touched before i backed
them up.

Thanks for the help.

-r

On 1/30/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>

> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/tags/release-0-18-1/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/main_settings.xml?rev=8789
> >

> Why I use vi:  because I can't use a mouse.
>
> Sorry.  Clicked the wrong link--media_settings.xml is a couple below
> that one...
>

> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/tags/release-0-18-1/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/media_settings.xml?rev=8789
>
> Mike

Ronald Kohsman