[mythtv-users] Can MythTV do this?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Jan 30 19:58:40 UTC 2006

On http://www.storm3.com you seem to have a few broken links.
http://www.storm3.com/broadband.html
http://www.storm3.com/hosting.html
http://www.storm3.com/support.html

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

I may have missed the answer there, in which case, please point out the article to me, but don't say "check forum X."

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.