[mythtv-users] mythtvburn very hit and miss

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jan 30 16:16:09 UTC 2006

   I'm finally getting somewhere with mythtvburn (although it sounds like
we're about to lose it in0.19 :-/ ).

   Using 0.18.1 on FC4, you seem to have to use 0.82 of ProjectX not the
latest 0.90.  I couldn't compile 0.82 with Sun's Java 1.5 for some reason so I
got a copy of someone's binary and I can now produce DVDs with both sound and
valid cut lists.

   However, I get no menu thumbnail images (animated or static);  this
wouldn't be the end of the world, & I've not looked at the logs yet.

   More worryingly, I get 50% duff DVDs.  One time it'll work, the next I'll
get stuttering and freezing motion when playing back (on a DVD player).

   Does anyone else get this?  I've set my NFS up to use TCP (I'm doing this
on a box that's not my PVR) to fetch the nuv files, and I've only done it (so
far) while myth isn't watching live TV or recording.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature