[mythtv-users] No TV or Video with SVideo

Dave Bixler dbixler at wbs-wireless.com
Mon Jan 30 15:22:50 UTC 2006

I finally got my video card to use the SVideo Out on my nVidia Ti4200.
However, although the GUI shows up as expected, when I play live TV or
any type of video (like AVI), nothing shows up.  The screen is just
blue.  It's not hung as I can hit escape to get back to the menu.  I
tried searching the list first but wasn't able to locate anything that
helped out.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm attaching my
xorg.conf file that I use for the SVideo.

Thanks in advance,
Dave