[mythtv-users] How do I search for movies beyond next 24 hours?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Jan 30 15:06:39 UTC 2006

[Also posted to alt.video.ptv.mythtv.]

mythfrontend's built-in Search List for 'Movies' (at least with 0.18.1
under ATrpms) only displays the next 24 hours' worth. Same goes for
selecting the Movie program type in the Advanced search. However, I
could have sworn that at least once, about four weeks ago, using the
MythTV has the program data for.

a) Was I imagining things four weeks ago? I know I've upgraded my
   ATrpms packages (to another 0.18.1 release) at least once between
   then and now. Have things changed?
b) How can I again see all the movies MythTV knows about from the
   frontend? Is there an xml configuration file I can tweak?

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/>			PERTH ----> *

Homemade 2.8TB RAID 5 storage array:
<URL:http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=slrnd1g04a.5mt.ylee%40pobox.com>