[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.18.2

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:34:08 UTC 2006

> No, please don't spread rumors based on bogus reports. ATrpms at least
> did *not* bundle/release/fork etc. anything called 0.18.2.
>
> There were some svn fixes in the official release-0.18-fixes branch
> that renamed some shared libs in preparation for a future 0.18.2
> release, but that's all there is about a "0.18.2", and given 0.19's
> targeted release schedule there will probably never be a 0.18.2.

Axel, I hope you don't think I was referring to the ATrpms repo as a
distibutor of 0.18.2 - I certainly wasn't. However, it wasn't bogus -
I can't remember which one it was now (it was a few months ago), but I
clearly remember Isaac sending a message to a thread on this list
making it quite clear that there was no official 0.18.2 despite the
fact that someone had gone and grabbed a load of code from CVS and
released it as that. It wasn't ATrpms, but it was too many months ago
for me to remember who it was.

Regards,
Phill