[mythtv-users] Seattle MUG -- Sunday Jan 29th

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:55:32 UTC 2006

On 1/27/06, Jeff Clemens <teedub303 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm available, and in the U-District, but can travel anywhere... its my day
> off, so it worked out perfect.
>
> On 1/24/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > A couple of people on the IRC channel have expressed an interest in
> > getting together (one of them is an out-of-towner who will be in Seattle
> > this weekend), so I'm calling for a Seattle MUG.  Location and time to
> > be determined based on who is interested (so let me know if you're under
> > 21 or it may end up being a bar/pub) and what time the most people are
> > available on on Sunday.
> >
> > -Chris

There's an "interesting" little mexican place called "Mama's Mexican
Kitchen" that, if you're never been, is a Seattle landmark.. (ok, not
like the underground, but you know what I mean)

Mama's Mexican Kitchen
2234 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 728-6262

I've been there quite a few times, and the pace can be slow enough
where we could sit and shoot the breeze a bit, and still enjoy the
food.

Noonish on Sunday would be good for me.

Thoughts?