[mythtv-users] Lost MythVideo somehow

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:24:22 UTC 2006

Thanks,

It says it's trying to load a shared object called liblibmythmythvideo.so,
which of course isn't there, but there is also no libmythvideo.so.  My guess
is that the error message is wrong, and its acutally looking for
libmythvideo.so.  Not sure what happened to that, but I'm trying to install
mythvideo now.

Looks like that did the trick, wonder why the error message said it was
looking for liblibmythmythvideo.so.

Thanks,

Jeff