[mythtv-users] Blank channums in mythweb?

f-myth-users@media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Jan 29 04:04:10 UTC 2006

In .18.1:  I just noticed that about half of the channum fields in my
mythweb "Recorded Programs" page are blank---there's just a lonely
little dash instead of a digit, a dash, and a callsign.  There doesn't
seem to be much of a correlation with callsign, date recorded, whether
or not it was a manual recording, etc.  Any idea what might cause this?

I -did- rearrange my lineups around the 16th, but I see blanks in
shows recorded both before and after that date.