[mythtv-users] Mythtv rebooting system

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:31:46 UTC 2006

Alright, first of all, I didn't just save a dollar.  The cheapest newegg can
hook me up for is $7 shipped, and it wouldn't  be here for at least another
6 days.

Additionally, my system has been running for 3 week and endured several
marathon transode sessions without turning into an "expensive key fob."

Of course, whether I found the miracle substitute for thermal grease, or the
smart folks at intel have just managed to save me from myself is the
question I am trying to answer.

It's not like thermal grease needs to be any magic solution to its job.  It
just needs to outperform air by an order of magnitude or so.  Well, just
about anything meets that criteria.