[mythtv-users] First Generation Air2PC Card Requires Extended Initialization

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:52:30 UTC 2006

For the Air2PC card, it seems like it's normal...   Even if it shows
that it can't get alock for a few minutes, it is getting it anyway.
Your backend will start normally and start recording just fine after a
few minutes.  I don't really like that, but that's the way it is.

I got 3 cards, and there might be one of them that gives a good status
when I boot up my machine.  I don't know if it has to do with 2 cards
being in the system instead of just one.

Steve