[mythtv-users] Debian 'apt-get build-dep mythtv' problem?

kteague@speakeasy.net kteague at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 28 01:08:54 UTC 2006

Hmm, based on my findings, libxvmc-dev appears to be tied to X.org.  There is XvMC for XFree86, but I'm not sure what name it'd go by.  Are you sure you're running XFree86?  Both X.org and XFree86 can be installed on the same box.  The easy way to tell would be to check your logs under /var/log.  X.org uses xorg.log while XFree86 uses XFree86.log.  Check the timestamps of the files to see when they were modified last.

- Ken