[mythtv-users] Lost MythVideo somehow

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:46:33 UTC 2006

Not sure when or why this happened, but I just noticed it upon returning
from vacation.

I no longer have access to Mythvideo at all.  When I select any of the
mythvideo options, either from the media menu, or the setup menu, the system
pauses for a second, then returns me to the main menu.  I've done a couple
of upgrades lately, but the first upgrade was before I noticed the problem
(and I think I watched some videos after that upgrade), the second upgrade
that included mythTV pieces was after I noticed the change, and didn't seem
to fix the change.  I'm sure it's probably a permissions issue, but I
haven't had a chance to dig in yet.  Seems to be affecting both my master
FC3 box, and my slave FC4 box.

Any ideas?

Jeff