[mythtv-users] Xbox - build-dep mythtv problem????

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:18:09 UTC 2006

Answering my own question.

I think I fixed it last night by going back to stable running 'apt-get
update' then 'apt-get install e2fsprogs', it updated e2fsprogs and an
e2fsprogs lib which was a welcome sign and what the problem appeared to be.

I then changed back to testing and ran 'apt-get update' again and haven't
had any problems, well any related to e2fsprogs anyway.

Hopefully this thread will help someone else having the same problem.

Thanks,