[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:14:56 UTC 2006

On 1/26/06, Jochen Kühner <jochen.kuehner at gmx.de> wrote:
> I have patched MythStreamTV to work with the New Myth WEB
>
> You can download it at: http://jogibear9988.dyndns.org:2080/
>
> I also think if we implement ajax functions in mythmusic like suggested by
> some people here, it also would be nich if we you ajax for the tv list, so
> not the whole site have to be reloaded when selecting the next day or time
> only the new data had to be downloaded...

or even just to speed up the loading of the current time schedule by
this has been talked about before.  I'm not sure how to neatly
implement both AJAX and non-AJAX methods without making them separate.
 More inquisitive than argumentative I'm wondering what browsers are
still out there that lack JS and httprequester (obviously cell phones
are on the list)?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman dot net>