[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Jan 26 07:55:33 UTC 2006

I have patched MythStreamTV to work with the New Myth WEB

You can download it at: http://jogibear9988.dyndns.org:2080/

I also think if we implement ajax functions in mythmusic like suggested by
some people here, it also would be nich if we you ajax for the tv list, so
not the whole site have to be reloaded when selecting the next day or time
only the new data had to be downloaded...