[mythtv-users] How much storage do you have for MythTV?

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:17:39 UTC 2006

That's about right.  Although I might have likened the tivo to a Honda
Accord and the Myth box to an old Jaguar E-Type.

To keep somewhat on the topic of recording space, my Directv tivo stores
about 36 hours of SD programming (at about 1GB/hr), and its quality is
vastly superior to what I get get from my Comcast cable and PVR-150.