[mythtv-users] thoughts about 2 drives 1 video storage 1 system + other

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:13:10 UTC 2006

I have my root on an 80G ide drive and I've started with sata for my
/video volume. I have an add in card that gives me 4 sata2 ports on it
and I have one 300G drive hooked to it at the moment. It's already lvm
and when I can I'll be adding a second, third, and fourth to it as it
is my master backend. I have the buffer on the 80G ide as well so that
it doesn't bother the sata drive while it's flagging commercials and
stuff.

--
-=/>Thom