[mythtv-users] Weird TV out problem when trying to watch TV

Dan Mize dan.mize at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:51:57 UTC 2006

Ok, here is the problem.

I have MythTV running on ubuntu 5.10 using a pvr250 card and an ATI 9800 Pro
video card.  Most everything works great, dvd's play, divx clips play,
etc...

But when I try to watch TV or a recorded program there is no video.  There
is sound, but the video turns black.  But DVD's and everything else works, I
get video.  In TV mode I can see the tv on my monitor but it doesn't go out
to the TV.  I have the drivers installed correctly for the video
card<mythtv-users at mythtv.org>.
Is there anything else that may be causing the problem.

Thanks,
Dan