[mythtv-users] Looking for a good wireless keyboard with touchpad, trackball, or joystick.

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:24:42 UTC 2006

Richard Bronosky wrote:
> Before I by one of these
> http://www.byopvr.com/Sections+index-req-printpage-artid-15.html I want
> to know what compact wireless keyboards you guys like.
>
> I got great advise on speakers, so I'm sticking with the email list.

http://www.notestation.com/ack581.htm just showed up last week. Very
pleased with it so far although I've not tried to use the mouse-like pad
on it yet.

I went the IR route because I'll use it to learn keys into an RTI RP-6
processor I use with a T3 touchscreen remote to fire off macros. If I
ever find the time - everyone and their brother wants a plasma hung
before the superbowl. When it rains, it pours...