[mythtv-users] Looking for a good wireless keyboard withtouchpad, trackball, or joystick.

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Jan 24 18:36:56 UTC 2006

I'd go with an airboard...Actually, I bought 5 of them for all
my machines.  I also picked up a bunch of the RS-2115 (I think)
JP-1 programmable remotes to compliment the airboards.

Now I have the remotes in every area, but can interchange
any of the keyboards if I need to.

Good to see you've finally gotten your wife to sort of buy
into the effort of Myth.  Once mine came around, she loved
it.  One of the unexpected benefits was mythgallery
for family gatherings.  I can play background music and
have a nice slideshow of all the recent family events.

Paul

>>> mythtv at bronosky.com 01/24/06 12:43 PM >>>
Before I by one of these
http://www.byopvr.com/Sections+index-req-printpage-artid-15.html I
want
to know what compact wireless keyboards you guys like.

I got great advise on speakers, so I'm sticking with the email list.