[mythtv-users] Overlapping Recordings

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:37:12 UTC 2006

I use the general settings to add 10 minutes to every recording ( I think
that the start time works the same).
That way the recording will record extra 10 minutes if it can. But if there
is some other recording starting at end time, the extra 10 minutes is not
recorded and next recording will be recorded.

I don't know if you can understand my explanation, but I hope so 8)