[mythtv-users] Modeline Help on Fujistu Plasma

Gawain Osborne ossie at white-hawk.com.au
Tue Jan 24 07:12:11 UTC 2006

Hey All,

i've been stuffing around with this for some time and i canot get a good
working modeline to work with my fuji Plasma. i've tried everything from
852x480 (screen size according to the manual) to 1360x768. best i can get
is overscanned picturte on the 1360x768, and when i bring up the menu I
get a flicker, it's worse with a 1280x720 setting.

Can anyone help me. I've been scanning for ages and cannot find much that
helps.

setup:
Nvidia Fx5200 (via DVI),
2 x DVICO fusion lites and
P42VHA20A Fuji Plasma (this is SD hey??)

cheers for ANY help...can anyone point me to the help for modeline settings??