[mythtv-users] What's the minimum that I can do to view a recording from a PVR-500 on a Win or Mac?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Jan 23 21:13:49 UTC 2006

My myth box is giving no sound.  My first step in debugging is to see if
sound is being recorded.  So, if I record a few minutes of a show, how
do I get it so I can view it in WMP or QuickTime on a Machine that I
know has working audio?

If there is not a FOOL PROOF (searching for a control group, not new
points of failure) way, then I would like to post it to my pub folder
and have someone DL and test it for me.

Please advise.

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.