[mythtv-users] Overture case and heat

Jonathan Lin jonlin at linsvilla.com
Mon Jan 23 19:08:10 UTC 2006

I have an older version of this case also and what I did was installing
2 PCI slot fans that sucks airs out from my capture card and video
card.  I also have an AMD64 3500+ with ondemand governor to help with
my CPU temp.  If you are using Athlon, you might be able to look into
AMDcool or something like that.