[mythtv-users] Opinions on my hardware choices for a new PVR

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Jan 23 18:13:30 UTC 2006

So did you order your
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=K7N2_Delta2_Platinum
?  I'm wondering how it is going.  I've got KnoppMyth working on mine,
but I have no sound.  A few notes of this MoBo is you haven't ordered it
yet.
1.  It does not have on board Video, so in your original post when you
mention on board video, I hope you meant from the PVR-350
2.  The on board audio is 5.1 which is cool, but it lacks normal stereo
out.  (I think.  I can't figure out if my no sound issue is HW or SW.)

Please reply, I'd like to share notes with you.

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.