[mythtv-users] DVB OTA channel help

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sun Jan 22 22:57:18 UTC 2006

I've been trying to get one last atsc channel working correctly
in the myth database.  Its the local ABC channel, and its HD broadcasting
on channel 50.

I admit my channel database is very old, since the wee-early
days of hd in myth.  At the time, I was able to do a full scan,
and with a lot of manual tweaking of the database, I got the main
channels ok (NBC, CBS, etc), but ABC has always been a wrong.

I'm just looking for some process, manual or automatic scan
to shove this channel in correctly, then I'll match up the xmltvid.
Its a strong channel, so tuning it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone have any tips?

Thanks,
Brian