[mythtv-users] XvMC - Nvidia isssues?

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Sun Jan 22 14:50:53 UTC 2006

>I managed to fix it by changing the capture card settings (advanced
>option in mythtv-setup in the capture card page) to only use TS
>recording.  This is now the default behavour in SVN and can't be
>changed from mythtv-setup.  The result is - no more recordings with
>dodgy audio.

Thank's for the response - that's quite interesting. I think I've done
that myself (trying all possible permutations) and am fairly sure my
current config is TS as I was under the impression you need this to play
.nuvs back on other media players, though I'm at work right now and
can't check - what's intesting is that (now I think about it) it's
possible that I haven't had recent *recordings* with the issue (the
recordings I'm testing the problem with are quite old), but I do get
issues with live TV currently. Do you know if this option effects
buffering as well as recording? It might make a good RFE is so?

Cheers

Dan