[mythtv-users] ProjectGrayhem-wide theme version 1.2

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 02:43:23 UTC 2006

On 22/01/06, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin,
>
> The very first (top) show listed on the "Watch Recordings" has a grey
> background instead of black.  All the other shows listed have a black
> background.  Every time I go into that screen, I catch myself
> wondering what is wrong with that first show?
>
> How hard would it be to change the background where all the shows have
> a black background -- for consistency?  Alternately, It would help if
> the grey slowly faded out as it reached the middle of the screen,
> instead of abruptly going to black right after the first show listing.
>  What do you think?
>
> Also, I know you don't want to hear "than it's too monochromatic", but
> I like the font colors you picked for the "Watch Videos" screens
> better than just the white used for the "Watch Recordings" screens.
> In general the black/grey backgrounds are fine, but using color in the
> fonts would add just a bit of spice.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Thanks for your comments, but after this update (to ver 1.3) I'm going
to try to have a rest from it.  There'll be no more changes for a wee
while.

IMPORTANT:  I've moved the site to www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/

What else has changed?  Let's see

Tweaked everything to allow 5% border for overscan
Changed the buttons
Reworked lots of graphics to allow the new border to look okay
Removed some duplicated graphics (same file, different name)
Corrected some spacing issues

Would've been nicer to get everything right first time, but hey....

If you want to know what might be coming next, try
www.juski.co.uk/mythfrontend2.png,
http://www.juski.co.uk/mythfrontend3.png,
http://www.juski.co.uk/mythfrontend4.png
and http://www.juski.co.uk/pg.png