[mythtv-users] Sound card, speakers recommendations?

Andy angelflow at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 10:09:43 UTC 2006

I'm planning a new myth box. Do I need to get a sound
card, or is the integrated sound on motherboard good
enough? (Not sure what a sound card does.) I'll be
using PC speakers (no receiver.) Anyone would like to
recommend a good sound card (assume I need it) and a
good set of 5.1 speakers? I'm hoping to spend no more
than $100 - $150 for both teh sound card and the
speakers. Thanks.