[mythtv-users] Possible to "fix" data from zap2it?

Michael Norman mwnorman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:28:36 UTC 2006

The last few times I've tried to schedule "Commander in Chief", I have had
conflicts that do not make sense. After a little bit of digging, I realized
that
the problem is that the data from zap2it reports that the episode is 61 mins
long (09:59 -> 11:00 pm). This means that I can't schedule a 1 hr show
before it because - naturally - the 1 hr show doesn't "fit" into the 59 min
timeslot.

I have temporarily fixed it by putting a "-1" in the "record early" field,
but I
was wondering if we could add a global feature that "fixes" such data from
zap2it -
a "round to the nearest hour" (or round to the nearest half-hour for 31 min
shows)?