[mythtv-users] Sync rates for Sharp 32 inch LCD

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Fri Jan 20 17:46:33 UTC 2006

I just want this information to be search locatable, which it currently is not.

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-32D4U which does NOT have DVI in, and therefore Sharp
gives no frequency info for it, so I looked for the info on one of their DVI
capable models.

Page 56 of http://sharpusa.com/files/tel_man_LC26_32GA5U.pdf suggests that the
1366x768 capable 32" Aquos LCDs can do H rates of 31.5-68.7kHz and V rates
60-85Hz.  I still haven't found out the dot clock.

 Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.
Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.