[mythtv-users] A foolish question abut Knoppmyth auto-install

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:55:29 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Curtis Preston <cpreston at glasshouse.com> wrote:
> It shouldn't be doing that.  You should post this question in the
> knoppmyth forum board at www.mysettopbox.tv .

you may also want to list out what hardware you are using.  when i
built my MythBox i purchased hardware that was known to work and
everything worked great, simple installation.  most newer systems
don't have a problem.  but if you're using recycled hardware you may
run into issues.  if ppl knew what hardware you had it may be easier
to help diagnose.
and the KnoppMyth Forum is also a great place for answers as well. ;)
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/