[mythtv-users] problem with Dvico Fusion Lite card on mythtvsetup

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 19 15:32:29 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I got fusion 5 hdtv lite card working with linux. I'm able to azap fine to
channels I have scanned. I'm getting FE_HAS_LOCK. Now, I setup my zap2it and
added a lineup. I ran mythtv-setup and added the card, video sources and
input sources. I went to menu number 5 which is Channel editor to start my
scan. I selected the CABLE I added in zap2it and right after I hit start
scanning or scan channels button, I got "Failed to open card".

This card is at /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0.
My first hdtv card is an Air2PC at /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 and it still
working fine.

Again, while doing azap -a 1 FOX-HD -r and cat /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0 >
somefile.mpg, it works well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil