[mythtv-users] Silverstone Lascala 17 Case

Matthew Geier matthew at sleeper.apana.org.au
Thu Jan 19 10:40:06 UTC 2006

Maverick wrote:
>>thinking of putting it all in Silverstone Lascala 17 case:
>>http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811163055 .
>

> I have a Silverstone LM11, been very happy with it. Although not the
> same type case, just pitching in my opinion of quality. Silverstone's
> LM11 is very nicely constructed, etc. I'd assume all their cased are
> similar quality.

  I've got a LC11m. Very nice. The loudest noise is from the video card,
my vendor couldn't get a passive video card that fitted - the PCIe slot
is to close to the lid.
  Ill probably replace the card with a passive one anyway and cut a slot
in the lid  (which is on the bottom - the LC11 is an 'upside down' chassis).