[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings, display fewer shows?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:23:02 UTC 2006

Hello!

I love my current setup, but occasionally I feel that the Watch
Recordings screen (the lower portion) feels bunched up.  If I could
display fewer shows (meaning I'd have to scroll more) I think I might
be able to get a feel to see if that would work better for me, and
give the screen more room.

One very quick example that was recently shown:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justin.hornsby2/pg-wide/screenshots/06.png

If my description is that long, it just gets cut off with ... at the end.

Any idea where I can make the change?  I have seen screenshots that
show a different amount of shows displayed than my own, so I'm pretty
sure it has been an option.  I think I'm just overlooking where this
option is stored (but I've really looked hard and just got done with a
search on the lists to see if it was easily found).  I've tried
hitting "m" when in the Watch Recordings screen, but it doesn't seem
like any of those options apply.

Thanks for any ideas!

Chad